Thursday, March 19, 2009

FYI

dear friends, i just wanted you to know that there is more for me to share on my blogsite here in the near future. due to an unexpected change that has occured, i'm not afforded too much free time in order to post my personal experiences to help and encourage you on a regular basis. my heart is to be as open and honest with my readers to allow you to see the many things that occur not only in my life, but in your's as well. i've been dealt a harsh blow nearly two week ago, however i hold on to my faith in HIM Who has allow these thing to occur. we are all on this journey together and i hope and trust that in some small measure, i am able to encourage and inspire you as YOU travel on this journey called life.
as i enter in a new season in my life, and when all this dust has settled, i will be more than happy to share with you, what has transpired within these last few weeks. until next time friends . . . . .
strength and honor,
[dM]

No comments:

Post a Comment